EdS Certificate Program students should keep in mind:
- OILS 543: Instructional Design and OILS 541: The Adult Learner must be included in the program if these or approved equivalent graduate courses have not been previously completed.
- Coursework completed as part of a Master's degree may not be transferred into the EdS Program.
- With the exception of the Action Research Project, students may petition their committees and the Office of Graduate Studies to waive specific course requirements if these requirements have been previously met. Waiving a required course does not reduce minimum credits required for the EdS Program.
- No more than twelve credits of non-degree graduate work past the Master's degree may be transferred into the EdS Program.
- A minimum of fifteen credits must be completed in OILS as part of the EdS Certificate.
- Students in the EdS Program in OILS may enroll for a maximum of 3 credits of Problems (OILS 591) and 3 credits of Directed Readings (OILS 598).