The Instructional Technology & Training program can carve a straight path to a brighter career future. The coursework will not only provide you with a well-rounded education that focuses on organizational learning and training, it will also:
- Improve your salary and benefits
- Enhance your opportunities for advancement
- Expand your employment opportunities reaching from local to international
- Broaden your consulting prospects
- Improve your self-concept due to the above factors
Program of Study
Instructional Technology & Training is a "2 + 2 Transfer Program" which means you may take your two years of technical education and add two years of coursework in OILS, Communication and Journalism, Management and other majors to earn a Bachelor of Science. A list of technical disciplines accepted for transfer into the program is available.
Why Instructional Technology and Training?
Rapid technological advances and the global community have made corporate training a necessity. Did you know that:
- Over 34% of America's workforce receives corporate training each year.
- 1.3 billion hours are spent each year in the corporate classroom.
- More than $75 billion was expended on training in the USA in 1997 alone.
- This figure is predicted to double in the next several years of the new century.